Friday, April 29, 2011

THE FLATTERER

He used to tell me im pretty,
Though i never agree
He used to tell me that im nice
With that i never think twice

I used to smile with his compliments
Feeling i am loved in other way.
He showed me how happy i can be
With him theres no word of impossibility.

I am falling from his words
The way he move
All he was A perfect picture of a gentle man
And of course a lover,

Happiness has passed away,
As i discovered how he treats me and others are just the same
He used to flatter me everyday
I was just cold that he might don't stay.

It was a lesson learned,
I have my mistake for i trust him the most,
Though i was being warned
I was fooled and i was lost.

I can;t be a manhater
For i know i'll find someone who will love me
But still i have to take care
And guide myself to find the one who will love me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment