Thursday, November 26, 2009

THE ANGEL CRIES

i saw him goin down
with wings so purely white
a face with a smile
an angel sent by god

he dared towatch a girl of satan
he stood up though he know he will never be forgiven
The girl may be dead
But he spread his wings and the girl was saved

he knew what he has done was wrong
he's not a god to extend the girls lifespan
he just spread his wings again
then i saw his wings not that white

Little by little he's fading on my sight
He hide the tears until he fly
but then i know his smile was fake
for me to know that he is okay

I bowed, I prayed as i closed my eyes
I know the angel will never die
until i finally recognized
that the angel cries..

No comments:

Post a Comment