is this love that i feel?
or it's just a fantasy and not for real?
am i only dreaming?
please don't wake me uP if im only sleeping
The flashback starts as i open my eyes
As you lifted me up for the past two years of my life
you've been my night in shining armor
through the days and nights we savour
I never imagine that someone will love me much
and fill the emptiness in my heart
until you walk through my door and give me love
For that i really thank god from up above
I am selfish that's all i know
I want you badly so please don't go
I need you in my life and that's what i saw
that in eternity i'll still love you so
and so i wake up my eyes just glow
as my mind tells me so
i love you so
so please don't leave me alone
No comments:
Post a Comment