Friday, November 27, 2009

I HATE THIS PART

when i am scared to let go of you
even if sometimes you hurt me too
not physically but through your act
i am a loser and just turn my back

as we go through this lonely night
i just fool myself and keep tellin' im alright
with words you speak
I am nothing but so weak

I almost forgot my name
thinking if tomorrow will be the same
it makes my heart burned in fire
as we go this argue over night

I even hate this part
that we have to be stuck
through our minds that were so narrow
and leave one of us pain and and sorrow

i hope someday we can still go back
to our first month that all we do is laugh
we have no time for this
until we break our hearts into piece

im asking for your forgiveness dear
and wishing this night will be cleared
as we face another day
that happiness will be on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment